Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Musicals!

I've been thinking. I like musicals a lot and I never talked about them!

So there you go my favorite musical perfomances from my favorite movies.

Enjoy!

Gilda - Put the blame on Mame; Rita Hayworth and the first movie striptease.
video

Singin' in the rain - Singin' in the Rain; Gene Kelly was so hot...
video

Fred and Ginger at their best dancing Cole Porter
video

My Fair Lady - On the Street Where you Live
video

Arrivederci Roma - Mario Lanza
video

Funny Girl - Barbra Streisand singing Don't Rain on my Parade
video

Cabaret - Mein Herr
video

8 Femmes - T'es plus dans le coup papa
video

Moulin Rouge - Roxanne
video

Dancer in the Dark - I've seen it all
video

Chicago - All That Jazz
video

Hairspray - Mamma Welcome tot he 60's; John Travolta as a fat lady is priceless!
video

No comments: