It just reminded my childhood when I answered those questionnaires in my friends' notebooks.
1. What is your occupation right now?
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The One That You Love, by Air Supply. Yep, I'm in a rare romantic mood today.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Chocolate. It comes with the romantism.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Never tried, but it can't be hard.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My college friend Renato, he asked how my eye surgery was.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
It came in a mailing list and I never saw the person before!
8. How old are you today?
23 and feeling very old.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Ice Skatting ^^
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope, I like it natural black.
12. Favorite food?
Grilled salmon with mustard sauce.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Jane Eyre, by Orson Welles.
14. Favorite day of the year?
First day of vacation, whenever it may be.
15. How do you vent anger?
Usually I eat.... everything I find in the fridge....
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
17. What is your favorite season?
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Easy, cherries! one of these days I'll probably have a cherry overdose.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
I'll probably upload this in my blog so, there's no need.
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
Otouto, of course.
21. Who is least likely to respond?
Dunno, now I have a gazillion friends who can't even speak English.
22. Living arrangements?
I live with my family.
23. When was the last time you cried?
Friday, when I had the eye surgery. When the morphine ran out I cried involuntary, even got dehydrated.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
All my pijamas. I forgot to put them back in their places when I picked one.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this
26. What did you do last night?
You don't want to know that!!!!
27. What are you most afraid of?
Blinking and realizing I'm suddenly 50!
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy cheese hamburger?
29. Favorite dog breed?
Yorkshire! Annabel Lee is the most lovely dog I've had... oh well, I had Boby, the cutest Pinscher in the world.
30. Favorite day of the week?
31. How many states(countries for those of you out side the US) have you
Just São Paulo, Brazil.
32. Diamonds or ruby?
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
33. What is your favorite flower?
Bindweeds are fabulous. I'm trying to breed them in my garden, but no luck so far.